Everybody is talking about NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). But what is it exactly? And how can NFTs help photographers to expand their opportunities on the market?
Did you ever consider creating your own photography-NFTs? Minting a jpeg on a marketplace like OpenSea is just one little step in the process of creating a successful project. Building up a likeminded community on social media is equally important. To add more value to NFTs there are limitless opportunities to combine them for example with “real world experiences” like prints, events, workshops and many more. Furthermore, we will also have a look on the dark side – like stolen NFTs and fluctuations of crypto-currencies. On the other hand, we will talk about how to combine NFTs with social projects and doing good.
To sum up, there is a lot of potential for photographers to join this space and find their niche. During the workshop we will discuss your ideas for your NFT projects and take them to the next level.
- What are NFTs?
- Your vision and passion in photography
- How to combine your photography project(s) with NFTs
- Dark and bright sides of NFTs
- Key factors for successful NFT projects
- Creating value and/or utilities
- How to build up a community
- Marketing and Social Media
- FOMO Fear of Missing Out
- Timing – the power of “When”
- How to get your project to the next level
This event is organized in collaboration with the Stadtmuseum Aarau, as part of the Digital Day Aarau 2022.
Deadline for registration: September 13, 2022